30 Dalton is a brand new 26 story apartment community just moments to Fenway Park, Boston Common, and the Symphony T Station (Green Line). Live at the corner of Dalton Street and Belvidere Street in Back Bay, in thoughtfully-designed, open floor plans with sweeping Boston skyline views, unique features, superior finishes, and unrivaled amenities.
The building will feature 218 luxury rental units, below grade parking, and ground level retail space facing Belvedere Street. 30 Dalton Street is located within steps from over 3,000 hotel rooms, 4,000,000 square feet of office space, and some of the highest performing retailers and restaurants in Boston. In addition to its proximity to the Prudential Center. 30 Dalton will sit beside a brand new 58-story Four Seasons hotel and residences.
30 Dalton Street will feature +/- 1,400 square feet of prime retail space with up to 18 foot ceilings 75 feet of frontage on Belvedere Street.
Enjoy life in Boston’s historic Back Bay neighborhood, famous for diverse architecture from Victorian brownstones to high rises, and home to many of Boston’s cultural institutions and exceptional shopping destinations.
- Restaurants: Tapeo, The Capital Grille, Sonsie Restaurant, PadThai Café, La Voile, Piattini, Sweetgreen, Stephanie’s On Newbury, Georgetown Cupcake, Lolita Cocina & Tequila Bar, Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse, Starbucks, Bukowski Tavern, Boston Burger Company, Atlantic Fish Company, Back Bay Social Club, Lucca Back Bay
- Attractions & Entertainment: Regal Cinemas Fenway 13 & RPX, Fenway Park, Citi Performing Arts Center-Wang Theatre, Kings, Boston Symphony Orchestra, Huntington Theatre Company, Museum of Fine Arts, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Spas: Newbury Day Spa, Bella Santé Day Spa Med Spa, Drybar Boston Back Bay, G2O Spa & Salon, Mizu Salon, Miniluxe
- Fitness: Equinox, Back Bay Yoga, Pure Barre, Boston Sports Club
- Parks & Recreation: Back Bay Fens, Fenway Victory Gardens, Titus Sparrow Park, Esplanade, Boston Common
- MBTA/Train/Bus: Boston Back Bay Station (Amtrack), Kenmore Station (Green Line), Massachusetts Ave. (Orange Line), Prudential T Station (Green Line), Symphony T Station (Green Line), Yawkey (Purple Line, Commuter Rail)
- Airports: Boston Logan International Airport
- Colleges/Universities: Boston University, Tufts University, Harvard University, Boston College, Emerson College
“The details are not the details,” Charles Eames famously noted. “They make the design.” At the residences at 30 Dalton, this timeless philosophy is brought to life exquisitely. Through the collaborative efforts of world-renowned architects and designers, every aspect of this thoroughly modern residence has been carefully considered. 30 Dalton is proof positive that when passion, creativity and talent unite, the result is genius.
The design team is anchored by Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, architects of Boston’s beloved Hancock Tower and The Grand Louvre in Paris. PCF, in collaboration with Cambridge Seven Associates, Inc., has designed 30 Dalton to be a tribute to artistic beauty and unique, inspired materials.
Even the front entry is an expertly crafted experience. Here, the landscape artistry of the renowned Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates effortlessly unites the building and its surrounding neighborhood. MVVA’s streetscape and plaza provide an elegant welcome for residents as they transition from the energy of the city to the intimacy of their home.
30 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02115
Original Content by Bozzuto – Click Here