More than two years after buying Watertown’s Arsenal Mall, Boylston Properties and The Wilder Cos. have revealed their plan for its redevelopment, which could eventually span 1 million square feet.
Boylston Properties and Wilder Cos., both Boston-based real estate development firms, are rebranding the property Arsenal Yards and planning 350,000 square feet of retail, 100,000 square feet of office space and more than 500 residential units.
Take a look a some images of what the finished project will look like:
The new development will provide a vibrant and urban energy along with the convenience and warmth that best describes Watertown’s East End. Here’s a breakdown of development planned at Arsenal Yards:
- 428 market-rate housing units
- 75 affordable apartments
- six “chef-driven” restaurants
- a 30,000-square-foot specialty grocery
- a “premium wine superstore”
- a multiplex cinema with six to eight limited-seating screens
- active entertainment and a combination of boutiques and national retailers
Boylston Properties and The Wilder Cos. plan for the first stores to open in fall 2018.