The Bay State real estate market is still hot, especially for those willing to shell out millions. According to data from Boston Business Journal research, there were 27 homes in the state that sold for $2 million or more in October. Here are the 10 most expensive ones:
- This 10,000-square-foot, five-bedroom home at 141 Cliff Road in Nantucket was sold on Oct. 21 for $15 million. The home was featured in the June 2007 issue of Architectural Digest Magazine and sits on 2.5 acres and borders on 68 acres of conservation land.
- A penthouse condo sold and Millennium Tower in Boston for $9.7 million on Oct.
- This five-bedroom, six-bathroom Mashpee home, sold for $5.3 million Oct. 26. It boasts 210 feet of waterfront plus a deep-water dock and a beach for launching kayaks and paddleboards or for clamming with family and friends, according to the listing.
- A condo (unit 2) at 314 Commonwealth Ave. in Boston sold for $6.2 million on Oct. 3.
- A condo at Boston’s Millennium Tower sold for $5.4 million on Oct. 5.
- This four-bedroom home at 29 Bosworth Road in Nantucket sold for $4.6 million on Oct. 21.
- This five-bedroom home at 22 Woodbine St. on Nantucket features five bedrooms, a tennis court and a guest cottage. It sold Oct. 16 for $4.5 million.
- This four-bedroom home at 9 Briggs Road in Edgartown sold for $3.6 million on Oct 19. The property sits on 4.8 acres.
- This bay-front compound at 3 Kill Devil Road in Truro sold for $3.3 million on Oct 21. The property features a 10-room main house, a two-story studio and a boathouse.
- A condo (unit 5501) at Millennium Tower in Boston sold for $3.3 million on Oct. 3.
While Nantucket, Cape Cod and Martha’s Vineyard are still popular areas for those willing to pay millions, one specific address in Boston is seeing its fair share of million-dollar-plus purchases.
Millennium Tower, which recently opened its doors, saw 10 condos that sold for $1.8 million or more in October alone.